When putting together the Revive the Live Fall Series, we wanted to kick things off with a guaranteed party to remember, so the obvious choice was Standing Hampton! This high energy tribute is always a crowd favorite performing hits from the 70's, 80's, and beyond, and now you can experience them for the first time ever, drive-in style! BUYER BEWARE: You won't leave a Standing Hampton show without a smile on your face and and your favorite song on repeat in your head. You've been warned!
Still not sure about this drive-in concert thing? Here's the scoop. It’s like a tailgating event with live music! As you arrive, you’ll be directed to a parking space, where you’ll be able to set up your own personal party pod next to your vehicle. No worries about physical distancing, because your nearest neighbor will be a minimum of 8’ away! You’re welcome to bring your own food and beverages or take advantage of the food vendors we have onsite. Decking out and dancing from your party pod are highly encouraged! Grab your favorite lawn chair, blankets, pillows, or whatever you need to feel comfy, and get ready to join us at Revive the Live!
Cyclist friends, we don’t want you to feel left out, so this season, we have a special section just for you!
Contactless Option: We understand everyone’s level of comfort is different, so we’ve created a completely contactless option for those who may be immune compromised, high risk, or just don’t want to be around people (hey, we get it). Your ticket will be scanned through your car window, and you’ll be able to enjoy the entire concert in the comfort of your car while listening through your radio!
Enter through Water Works Park main entrance off of Fleur Drive, and travel 2.3 miles down Gray’s Lake Road until you reach the ticket gate. Watch for signs to guide you along the path.
Utilizing the World Health Organization’s Covid-19 Risk Assessment Tool, the event team has established the risk factor for Revive the Live as LOW. We didn’t want to stop there so you’ll see lots of safeguards in place across the event field. This is very much a team effort, so we need your help as well! You’ll be asked to review and agree to our Safe Event Guidelines outlined below when you purchase your ticket(s).
Safe Event Guidelines:
We’ve worked SUUUUPER hard to bring you the highest level of safety at every event, but this is team effort, and we need your help. Below you’ll find our Safe Event Guidelines. We ask you to read them and then follow them. If you’re not a rule follower, this event may not be for you.
- Enjoy the concert from the back of or outside to the left of your vehicle (when facing stage). Lawn chairs, blankets, and dancing next to your vehicle are encouraged.
- We’re required to follow the Mayor’s mask mandate for the city of Des Moines, so here’s the deal. While you’re in your pod, you are welcome to sing along and take in the fresh air mask-free, but any time you leave your pod, we need you to throw on your mask.
- You’ll have lots of space to spread out inside your personal party pod. Be sure you’re not spilling into the walkway or anyone else’s space. Pods may not be combined.
- Several portable restrooms will be available onsite for emergencies. Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized prior to the start of the event, and they are “use at your own risk.”
- This is a family-friendly event, and we can’t wait to see all the kiddos dancing and singing along! Help us by making sure they are doing it from your designated space.
- You’re welcome to bring in your own food and beverages or visit one of our onsite vendors. There will not be any alcohol sales onsite, so plan accordingly.
- When the show is over, pack up quickly, and be ready for our security team to dismiss you by row.
- Trash removal is simple. If you bring it in, you take it back out. Easy peasy.
- Tips are encouraged! If you enjoy the event, show your support to the band and production crew by sending tips through Venmo to @revivethelive. If you’re wondering about a tip amount, we suggest the equivalent of a festival beer (or two).
The following items are strictly prohibited while on the event field:
- Fire pit or any kind of open flame
- Smoking and vaping
- Fire Arms
- Fireworks or any type of explosives