Join us for HomeShowExpo 2020 featuring Giovanti Homes, Sage Homes, Caliber Homebuilders, Unique Homes and Dreamscape Homebuilders as they showcase their home with VIP Tours.
- By purchasing a ticket your name goes into a drawing for $1000 gift card to The Elements at Prairie Trail!!!!!*
- Tickets go on sale Monday, June 1 and are on a first come first serve basis. Only 390 available.
- EACH TICKET IS FOR 2 PEOPLE!!!!
- For $100, 2 people will have the opportunity to tour of each of the 5 homes. Tours will be given by the builder, designer or a representative in the home.
- You will also receive an American Express card with $60 “District Bucks” to use as you wish at any of the The District at Prairie Trail businesses.
- Your tour will last two hours and you'll have around 20 minutes in each of the 5 homes.
- Tickets are only sold in pairs, no individual tickets will be sold.
- You will only be paired with one other couple in the home.
- We do have the 8-10am time slots on each Saturday & Sunday for those in the high risk category to sign up and not be paired with another couple.
- We will provide hand washing stations and hand sanitizer in each home and with the limited number of people allowed in the home you will have the ability to stay physically distanced from others while on the tour.
- Parking information will be given in your confirmation email.
- All Sales are final.
- Tickets are transferable to another couple but the date and time slot are final.
- Questions, please reach out to Melisa Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must purchase a ticket
Drawing will be held on Friday, July 10th, opening day of the show, during a Facebook LIVE event at The Elements of Prairie Trail
One entry per ticket purchase
An email will be sent out to the winner using the email from the ticket purchase
Winner will have 48 hours from time on email to respond. If no response we will draw again with the same process
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Ticket Holder, on behalf of him/herself and any accompanying minor: (1) voluntarily assumes all risks incident to the HomeShowExpo (the “Event”), including but not limited to the effects of COVID-19; 2) waives, releases and discharges the Home Builders Association of Greater Des Moines and its agents, affiliates, employees and contractors (collectively “HBA of GDM”) from all liability for Ticket Holder’s property damage, illness, injury or death as a direct or indirect result of the Ticket Holder’s attendance at the Event; and (3) agrees to defend, indemnify and hold HBA of GDM harmless from and against all claims, suits, costs, expenses, attorneys fees, damages and liabilities which, in any manner, results from Ticket Holder’s attendance and/or actions during the Event.