Join us as we take a few hours to celebrate all things sour and cider! The 1st Annual Feelin' Sour? - A Sour Beer & Cider Festival is officially on the schedule for 2018! Let this serve as your personal Save the Date.
Here are some key details.
- 30+ Breweries / Cideries are to be in attendance, pouring over 100 sour beers / ciders for your palette to peruse (official brewery line-up to be released soon)
- Tickets to go on sale beginning May 15th
- VIP Tickets
- limited to the first 200
- $50 / the extra $20 grants you access to early wristband pickup at our 325 Commercial St - Waterloo, IA location, resulting in faster entry and early access to the event (4 PM)
- Early Bird General Admission
- sales to end on June 15th
- $30 and limited to the first 1000
- allow entry to the event from 5-8 PM
- General Admission
- if purchased June 16th or later
- $40 if tickets remain, again limited to the initial first 1000
- A portion of proceeds will be dedicated to the Iowa Brewer's Guild